At Doyle & Wachtstetter, Inc., we are committed to achieving a safe work environment. It is a core value woven into the fabric of our organization.
Our safety program allows everyone the ability to identify and eliminate risk. Our employees are required and empowered to report behavior and events that point to risk and are encouraged to suggest safety innovations. By developing safer ways of working, we're moving closer to our target of zero incidents in the workplace.
Our Safety Program Includes:
- Full-time Safety Directors
- Adherence to OSHA Standard 1910.119 Process Safety Management
- Pre-Employment Safety Orientation
- Safety Procedures Manual
- Weekly Safety Meetings and Reports
- Supervisory Safety Training
- Investigations of all Accidents & Incidents
- Weekly Job Site and Equipment Inspections
- Safety Incentive & Award Program
- Pre-Employment, Post-Accident & Post-Incident, Random Drug Screening
- First Aid Certified
- CPR Certified